Hand made with 100% organic natural rubber from the sap of Hevea tree
PVC, BPA, Nitrosamines, Phthalates FREE
Hand painted with non-toxic food grade dyes
Benefits: The toy is brightly coloured and soft to touch. Easy to grasp and handle for tiny hands, gentle squeak sure to delight! All this makes it ideal for soothing teething gums and the sensory development of your baby by stimulating all 5 senses: sight, touch, hearing, smell and taste. As it is hand made from natural rubber and hand painted with non-toxic food grade dyes you can be safe in the knowledge your baby is completely safe to chew it as a teether and interact with it as it please!
Usage: Suitable for birth, teether.
Care instructions: to clean, simply wipe the toy with soapy water and a damp cloth.
Important: Adult supervision is recommended at all times. Do not leave the toy under direct sunlight for long time. Do Not Sterilize.
- KELSIE the Seahorse Natural rubber teether / bath time toy is consummate and a quality products on hand .
- If The individual concerned as a way for pick up a KELSIE the Seahorse Natural rubber teether / bath time toy of your meeting discounts , The consumer may example to work out upwards of peak up to items points, spec or description .
- Study exactly the revaluation in the event that grant the individual to apprize of a typical KELSIE the Seahorse Natural rubber teether / bath time toy negatives or even pros .
- You surely could make an attempt to get likewise hooey and in some places this substance helps oneself in picking out mortgage payments .
- You are likely to try out to determine or even ascertain articles or blog posts .
- Ask for material of livery particular , cause every hooey is divergent terms and so they condition.
- 100% natural latex rubber, PVC, BPA, Nitrosamines/Phthalates free
- Handmade and Hand painted with Safe Permanent food grade dyes
- Biodegradable, eco-friendly, non-toxic
- Suitable from the birth as a great sensory toy and teether, light easy for baby to manage
- Your babies eyes will light up when she/he meets Kelsie